The following documents or information measures were planned during the course of the Task:
- "Personas for user-centred integrated lighting solutions", a report to be published online by Subtask A.
- "Integration and optimization of daylight and electric lighting", a report / sourcebook, to be published by Subtask B.
- "Guidelines for the use of simulations in the design process of integrated lighting solutions", a report to be published by Subtask C.
- "Integrated solutions for daylighting and electric lighting in practice: results from case studies", a report to be published by Subtask D.
- Standardization: Initialization of new work items in appropriate standardization bodies. Proposal of methods for draft standards (BSDF daylight system characterization, hourly lighting energy demand rating method). To be prepared by Subtask C and the JWG.
- VR Decision Guide as a joint effort of the task.
- Web-based tool of hourly lighting energy demand rating method as a joint effort of the task.
- Industry workshops, during the task duration, in conjunction with every task meeting, will be organized in the host country of the meeting. Representatives from authorities, manufacturers, designers will be invited.